Thread: So sad
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

Rizabella HB User
Unhappy So sad

So, I'm a 20yr old female whose dealt with social anxiety all her life. Due to having anxiety I developed depression. The only people I were ever close to in my life became destructive and abusive towards me. I was bullied and called names a lot. Right now, I have no job and am dirt poor, plus living in a small town and struggling with depressive thoughts doesn't make it any better. I live with my parents which aren't the greatest support. My mom suffers from schizophrenia and is having a relapse at the moment. My father isn't the most supportive man and has been verbally abusive to her all my life. I tried my best to finish university in hopes to get a better job and bring my mother and I out of the hard times we had but unfortunately I'm now struggling with my own mental health situation. I'm constantly alone and the relationship between my mother and I have vanished. She's on a lot of medication and barely holds a meaningful conversation anymore. It breaks my heart everyday to not have anyone to turn to or talk to in these dark times. I've decided to join a support group for my own sanity. Some days I just break down crying, I don't think I ever felt so alone and estranged from society.