View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Heatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB User
Re: low ferritin, weird symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel2062 View Post
thanks for replying, i have had my b12 checked it was 620 ok i think. my folate was 15 but i don't know what this is or what it can do to you. Didn't get vit d checked but going to a new dr next week so i will let you know what happens.Did you get the feeling like your balance is not quite right? and i wish i could sleep any advice? thanks again
Yes! I was having panic attacks over my balance and often told my Dr. I feel like I'm in a boat, I can relate to that symptom 100%. It still comes and goes, but it was something that I had daily nonstop for months. The other symptom that drives me crazy is the ringing in my ears. I started to get optical issues too, it's all enough to make someone a basket case. As far as the sleeping goes I am still stuck on that one. My sleeping schedule is a mess because of all this. Do you have a health food store near you, there are some great natural remedies out there. Melatonin being one, I have found it works a bit for me. If you have a natural health food store near you I would recommend going in there and asking them for something natural to help with your sleep issues. That or you can wait till you get into the new Dr. and mention it to him and see if he can give you something to help with that problem.

The following user gives a hug of support to Heatherx5:
angel2062 (01-17-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to Heatherx5 For This Useful Post:
angel2062 (01-17-2013)