View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
(female)

Kyraax HB User
Unhappy i weigh 295 and i cannot seem to get motivation..

I started getting chunky when I was about 8 years old. By the time I was 15 I weighed 250 by the time I was 17 I was about 280 and i am 20 and I weigh about 295 I don't know how much I weigh honestly. I have tried motivating myself over and over again it is not working. I tell myself that if I lose it I'd be able to be picked up by my fiance or other things or things like I want to be thin when I get married and just a lot of things to make me motivated only worked for a short period of time. I need a list of other motivations I can try. I have a Kinect about 3-4 workout DVDs I have smaller pants that were given to me I don't know what to do I am young I should not be this big. Also I was diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease. (Acid reflux disease) gastro-stomach esophageal wel you get it. Everytime I drink cold water or everytime I eat something with acid in it I do not want to do anything I'm hot I don't feel good. I am taking tums with it it helps a little bit but when I feel good I don't want to do anything.. it really sucks .... I need help. Thank you. Maybe suggestions on telling me what I do wrong and giving me examples of whst I should try like I said I'm young and obese. No motivation nothing is clicking.