View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
(female)

JacesMom HB User
ADHD-ODD-Concerta-Anger+

HI! Completely new here. Looking for support and info. I have a 6.5 year old son who was diagnosed ADHD Combined and ODD this past July. He has been on Concerta since August starting at 18, with no change, and then 36. Plus clonodine for sleep. He was doing AWESOME, until Thanksgiving. He stopped sleeping and became really angry. He was just mad, all the time. He had issues at school. for a short while but we added 3mg Melatonin for sleep and sleep and school got better. But anger has not, We also increased concerta to 54, but hes been taking it since Monday the 7th and today, he became very out of it, constantly rubbing his head like a nervous twitch. Couldnt concetrate on much else but rubbing his head, ive never seen anything like it. Hes just not fun anymore, never smiles. I miss my happy go lucky baby!!! While I dont want wild back, I do want the happy smiles of my sweet 6 yr old! I dont know what to do. Its too much. But we dont have an appt till the 29th. So what do I do in the meantime? And whats next? Back to 36 and add something, try something completely new?! Please help!

Kassie

The following user gives a hug of support to JacesMom:
Thunor (01-18-2013)