View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
(male)

Rzarector7 HB User
Anxiety inner ear infection (Might have)

I have had bad anxiety lately and multiple symptoms from pins and needles sensations, dizziness, panic attacks, pressure in my head near my ears and up front! I suspect an inner ear infection from a few months! I had the beginning I thought of swollen tonsils a few months back and it hurt badly from the ear down to the tonsil area! I hated swallowing that night lol. I kicked it very fast I thought with hydrogen Peroxide in ear and Grapefruit Seed extract gargling to kill the virus! Needless to say anything I take antifungal since I react to! I also did better for a week or less when I used Olive Oil in my ear for 5 days, symptoms got better and Anxiety alot less.

I originally though this was from a tooth I had which cracked and causing this, but Dentist said he will remove it for me but it is not infected he said! I swore that was the answser. Ever since then panic attacks which I have not had on and off! I had them for hours today practically and remembered the Olive Oil and used that again, cleared it up alot and went out and got Garlic Oil for the ear as well and put it in, the symptoms got alot worse but it feels that is just die off from killing it? It appears I get pressure and it kills something when I put the Olive Oil or Garlic in the ear! I get pressure but it bubbles like it is killing some virus that is still there! Infact symptoms get worse and that is a sign of killing infection alot of times (Die offs if you guys have ever had them, suck).

There might be a virus or ear infection lingering causing this MASSIVE anxiety among body feelings of dizziness and tinnitus bouts? I Look forward to answers from the people in here and if they have had this too I will appreciate info. I know this is not just an anxiety disorder as I have had those before, this is something physical and something up near the head or inner ear or sinus doing this and making it ten times worse! It is not all in my head.

Thanks in advance, Rz.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-18-2013 at 11:10 PM.