View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
(female)

ctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB User
Re: Pain after Sex: Am I Just... Dry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centuries View Post
Hi all! I have been having an issue for a long while now and am hoping there are others here who have experienced this and have been able to soothe their raw-feeling bajingo...

I have been sexually active for several years, but in this past year, sex has become painful. I am in a committed relationship. Now, the act of sex is not very painful - it's the aftermath. I always feel really raw after sex, even if it is a short session and I was lubricated. Everything feels raw. I always go to the bathroom after sex, but that, too, is a painful experience: I do my stuff, then wipe and - ouch! It stings! The paper will sometimes have tiny blots of blood on it... It's uncomfortable to go to the bathroom and even sit for the whole day after!

Could I just have a dry vulva, at 24 years old? I drink lots of water because I get recurring UTIs and have taken natural approaches to preventing them, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I went to the doctor this past week and she said I looked very healthy, but was red and swollen in some spots near my vaginal opening. I tested negative for all sorts of vaginal/uterine infections: urinary, yeast, strep b, etc. and have tested negative for STDs. I just feel raw and tight and dry! No itch, no burn: just a raw feeling and that I lack any elasticity down there...

Is there a natural way to moisturize my vulva? Also, can anyone suggest a nice, all-natural lubricant for us to use? We use KY, but I think it may be part of what is causing the irritation. My doctor had no answers!

Thanks for reading!
Have you tried Au Natural Lubricant? It is made by Surprise parties. It is all natural and really helps with lubrication. It runs about $11.00 and can be ordered online.