View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
(female)

plainjane22 HB User
Unhappy anxiety problem?

So I have a 2yr old. It was an unexpected pregnancy. After I had my son I thought I was experiencing the "baby blues" random over whelming feeling of sadness and crying. It died down when he was about a month old. However by the time he was 2months old Im pretty sure I started dealing with postpartum depression. I felt sad and lonely.. I guess I was in denial because it would only hit me at night and I'd be ok during the day. Ive always been embarassed about it for some reason. I think its because everyone sees me with a smile on my face and happy all the time. Anyways. I feel like I fought off the depression by staying active and trying to eat healthier. Every now and then something will trigger it and ill be depressed but ive just learned to deal with it. So for the past year now I have been dealing with what I call "dizziness" I feel off balance on and off thru out the day my vision also feels off. Almost as if I'm on a boat or something. I also have really bad anxiety and get panoc attacks often. Sometimes ill be scared for no reason at all..I'm paranoid all the time and I hate it.. I even have gone to the dr about this dizziness problem but haven't mentioned my anxiety or anything and they did blood work and everything came back normal. I need help! I can't take this dizziness feeling anymore. Its kept me from doing so much. Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms?

The following user gives a hug of support to plainjane22:
escapegirl08 (01-21-2013)