View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Has anybody had counselling?

hi,
i had a great guy i saw for 7 years. we worked on coping skills and adapting to change. he gave me great tools i use today. imaging meditations. walking meditations. how to breath when i am in discomfort. how to set and hold boundaries. how to not need people to understand. how strong i am and finding that source of neverending power within.
i am very happy with my life and now have a few other goodies in my health that could have derailed me emotionally but they have not. i adapt.
i just needed new tools to cope with this everchanging body and keep life as simple as possible. have not seen anyone in over 10 years. he was the best. look for life skills with illness not fibro specifically. fibro shrinks crack me up. i tried a couple.
peace,
bluelakelady