View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
asthma and dermatitis

Do any of you have flares of eczema or seborrheic dermatitis when your asthma is flaring?

I currently have a bad flare along my hairline, eyebrows and side of the nose. It happens frequently to me when my asthma is flaring. I haven't found any good treatments for it though. I hate it. In addition to the constant coughing and breathing problems, I'm dealing with itchy flaky scalp issues also. I will say that once the asthma clears up, it eventually gets better. I just have to get through these flares.

I had a doctor who referred to this as part of the "allergic triad": asthma, allergies and eczema.

For anyone who may be dealing with this, have you found anything that works well?