View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
(female)

Maddi123 HB User
CONSTANT facial pain and headaches

I have been having dull headaches constantly, everyday since September 2011. I started getting pain in my face (forehead, nose, sinus area, sometimes jaw) about 7 or so months later. I have had a CT scan done and have taken antibiotics, used a neti pot, and used Flonase to try and cure a sinus infection. My doctor said I only had very minimal sinus inflammation and it would not cause me this much pressure in my face. Also, I have seen massage therapists and chiropractors for my neck and headaches and nothing has changed. I feel better minutes after leaving the office but soon after that my pain returns. I've tried different sleeping habits and just many different tricks to try and get rid of my pain, but for over a year now nothing has helped. I recently had a MRI done and am waiting for the results, but I have one question; could my teeth be a problem? I have not yet had my wisdom teeth removed and my dentist said that I would need them removed at some point in my life the last time I visited.