View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

ginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB Userginger62 HB User
Re: Going backwards...

Hey Troly, I saw your post this morning before I got up and tried the "bed stretch" (albeit very gently) was much better than the theraband! I am using the black one for up and down and now I'm second guessing myself as to what color was used for side to side...black? Maybe blue? I have an excellent therapist...just can't remember.
I have 30 visits allowed by my insurance. I'm at about 15 and already thinking about how to ration them. I can't imagine having only 18. My issues are a little different as I have had problems for going on 6 years and have been walking incorrectly to compensate. Currently doing balancing on bad foot, leg and toe presses (the toe presses don't go anywhere, believe me). Tried toe raises the other day, kind of depressing, but I can feel a tiny bit of push from my bad foot. Also nice to see my calf muscle starting to come back. It's just so hard to find the time right now to do exercises on my own like I need too.
Thanks everyone for the support. It helps.