View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Has anybody had counselling?

i am glad you are reaching out. hey you are going to have to do the phone thing. how else will you get a feel for the person and place? can't get that on email. are phones an anxiety for you?
it did wonders for me. i have never regretted one moment spent nor the funds. gary was worth every moment of my time. life is so easy for me now. i do not question my thinking, i trust it. sure i think alot of weird things but now i have the tools to laugh at myself when i do it. i really do think some strange thoughts sometimes. giggle. i guess we all do till we find our peace. now i question doctors and trust myself. much better balance.
happy hunting and if the first one feels wrong keep shopping around. and ask friends, that's how i found gary. word of mouth.
peace,
blue