Thread: IBS 20yr Misery
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #71
(female)

seabell HB Userseabell HB Userseabell HB User
Thumbs up Re: IBS 20yr Misery

Helloooo CCW!

Wow, has it been six months since we started 'talking'? And look at all you accomplished and all you're doing now that your tummy is behaving. Isn't it AWESOME!?!

It must have been wonderful having your son home for the holidays. I can't imagine going 7 months w/o seeing my daughter. Thank your son for his service to our country from me and mine, will you please.

Things here continue to be great. Hubby and I spent a few (frigid) days at Atlantic City. It was wonderful being able to a) be in the car almost 4 hours w/o worrying about needing a bathroom NOW! b) being able to grab a bite to eat or a cup of coffee anytime/anywhere w/o worrying about needing a bathroom NOW! c) seeing a show (after eating) w/o worrying about needing a bathroom NOW! d) eating a delicious dinner from soup to nuts out and ... well, you know what I'm going to say

Thank you for your kind words about me being a survivor. It's a part of my life that I want to (and hopefully am able to) put completely behind me. Along with IBS!

xo
SB