View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
(female)

kimoiiixd HB User
Unhappy Headache and having hard time remembering details

Hello I'm a 21 year old female. I was diagnosed with epilepsy 3 years ago. My problem now is that I always have headaches. My head would hurt a lot. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the sides. I used to have a very good memory. I even got a health science course (nursing) which really needs good memory. But now I have a hard time remembering some things, and some details to the point that one time I forgot the names of my thesis-mates! I mean, there is a lag time to remembering, and it would take long for me to remember and sometimes I forget I was trying to remember something. I was about to text them that time but I just totally forgot their names. It's like I had a blank brain or something. I write things so that I can remember. I even forget conversations. My friends tease me that I'm getting old. There are also times when I forget where I just placed an important stuff (like my phone). I put it in a place then after a matter of seconds, I forget where I placed it. When I try to remember things my head would hurt again. I even have a hard time memorizing. I mean, I don't want to think all negative but I'm really worried about my health. My parents doesn't know about this. My mom just thinks that sometimes i'm overacting or just faking it or whatever. Can anyone tell me that this is just normal or something?

Last edited by kimoiiixd; 01-25-2013 at 07:00 PM.