View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
(female)

USmiss HB User
Red face Very embarrasing question...

I'm hoping this post is allowed, as I am not trying to cause any problems or go against board rules. I am just looking for some answers. This is not something I have shared with anyone. When I was younger, starting around the age of maybe 10 or 11, I learned about sex and I became very curious about it. Around the age of 12, I discovered masturbation. I was home alone during the summer days and I would think about it a lot. It got to the point where I was sometimes touching myself 3 or more times a day. I would also sometimes go on chatboards online and talk dirty with guys. Now I never did anything inappropriate and I was a virgin of course. But these sexual thoughts plagued me. I felt very ashamed and guilty. I worried something was wrong with me. I don't know if I masturbated to try to get the thoughts to go away or what, but it actually made them worse. I have always been very introverted about sex and didn't want to talk about it with anyone. Once I hit a certain age, maybe 14 or so, I didn't masturbate as much. Now I am 23. I have had one sexual relationship with a boyfriend it was healthy. No issues. I don't really masturbate much anymore at all. I do still get some sexual thoughts sometimes, like thinking about myself with other people or imagining two other people together and it upsets me. I also notice my sex drive increases and the sexual thoughts increase during ovulation time. I have to mention that I do suffer from OCD, depression, and anxiety. My question is this: Does the behavior I have described sound like hypersexuality or do you think it has something to do with my OCD and strict standards about sex. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.