View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: General question

hi,
except for the period thing, i don't have it anymore, i get all the stuff you are asking about. and yes, stretching does seem the answer tho it only feels good till i stop, giggle. some of this i attribute to fibro and a couple of things go with sjogren's and i have that. i am going in friday for a stress cardio test. chest pain and rapid heart rates for no reason. fibro related? i doubt it but we shall see. i've been wrong before, giggle.
try a hot shower or soak your hands in hot water when you seize up. when you get the shakes let it happen, fighting it just makes it worse.
if you have insurance and the time and desire find a rheumy and go thru the battery of testing, ask for sjogrens too, and then at the end tell you to be happy it's fibro and not lupus or r.a. or something even worse. giggle.
peace,
bluelakelady

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
sk587 (01-27-2013)