View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #36
Veteran
(female)

030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User
Re: New information on keppra and pregnancy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana21 View Post
Hello..
I was taking keppra during my pregnancy and everything went completely fine! My daughter is almost 2 years now and she's completely healthy
I can promise you that keppra is totally fine to take during pregnancies.
I was so scared that something might happen to my daughter during my pregnancy.
I talked to many doctors and they said they didn't quite know, but they were sure it was okay. turns out they were right! good luck!
Thanks for your reply. This was my first pregnancy thread back in 2010. Congrats on your healthy daughter. Mine its almost 2 as well, and my second daughter will be born in 6 weeks. My first girl its totally healthy, and this pregnancy is also going wonderful and baby its also doing swell. I have opened a new thread (part 2) of this one, to help other women planning pregnancies while on keppra and to let them know that as well as you, I have also had healthy babies while on Keppra. I pray all continues to go well for your family, and for your health. GodBless!