View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Feel like my head will explode! Is this really allergies?

It sounds like you are dealing with some chronic sinus problems. Have you had a CT of your sinuses to confirm?

It does take a while to see relief of allergy symptoms from the shots. I'm in my second go-round with immunotherapy and I tend to see significant changes at about the 1 year mark.

As for your current symptoms, there are other things that they can be attributed to as well. It may sound way out there, but check out the TMJ symptom sticky at the top of the TMJ board. Your ear pressure, headaches and fatigue are on there as well.

I have bad allergies and sinus problems. I had an ear that was constantly stuffy and my ENT and Audiologist said tests kept coming back normal. Turned out I have TMJD as well.

Last edited by MountainReader; 01-27-2013 at 10:33 PM.