View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Percocet/Fentanyl False Negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmer View Post
Well nothing has changed. I have been without my perc since1/24 and the patch since 1/25. PCP will not budge. I have contacted a Patient Advocate. We are currently working to get resolved. So far lab claims that urine was labeled even though I know it was not. Pain is unbelievable. Since I'm on blood thinners I can take ibropherin. I am taking tylinal arthritis 650mg tabs. 2 tabs every 6 hours. Not helping. I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin. I'm not sleeping. The only thing that seems to help the pain is to not move around. But if I do that then I start to go stir crazy. I just don't know what else to do. I do appreciate everyone caring. Thanks again.
Dear mitchmer, If I were you I would not mess with a pcp & I would get my records & make a pain mgmt dr appt asap & I used a TENS unit 24 hrs a day on high when I had to change drs last fall when my dr decided to be a rehab dr only. I am so sorry that you are having pain & hope this is resolved quickly for you.