View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
(female)

bott482 HB User
Re: SSDI Quality Review Board???

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxflash5 View Post
Adecision was made at the DDS level on January 8th and immediately pulled for Quality Review Board. No one has told me what the original decision was...seeing I am reading others saying they were approved I am wondering if that means I was denied? I am freaking out! My life is going down the tubes as I wait for a decision for another 60 days that may have been a denial all along. Did others ask their DDS worker what decision she had made? Mine told me she is no longer in charge of my case and to call me local office for status updates. I asked them about he original decision and they said it didn't matter because that would not be the one I would appeal if it cae to that....it would be the one from QRB.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Don't worry I made myself sick over the whole situation. Mine took 31 days in QRB, and then I received my money dd in my bank within two days of coming out of QRB. Go to your local office and be persistant about seeing someone. they will be able to give you more info on whats going on. I am sure you are probably approved, from what I know, mostly approvals go to QRB. Also, SS told me last year only 600 out of 40,000 came out of QRB with kickbacks to the local level. Hope this helps with the worries,I know it is soooo frustrating, but your thru the worst of it. Good Luck.