View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User
Re: scared to ask PM Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmak View Post
Dear babybam, When she handed you your prescription the dr didnt say anything to explain, what did you say when you noticed it was only fifteen days? I have had that happen to me once in 24 years & the dr wanted to see me for epidural steroid injections 7 days later & thought that I would be so much better by 2 weeks later that my medicine could be reduced. Did she mention a procedure like this or some imaging, testing, injections? Also, can you call the pharmacy to call for a refill or do you have to get a triplicate from the dr? If I were you I would be more afraid to be in pain with no medicine than i would be from the dr. But, i certainly understand the terrible feeling of having to rely on the compassion, mercy of a dr to be able to function as i have been in chronic pain for 24 years, is this why you are frightened? Im sorry that you are afraid & i hope that you are ok.
I agree with gmak.....if your doctor didnt explain the reduced dosage.......why didnt you say anything at that time?

Its much easier to ask,talk,or discuss a prescription issue at the time they are writing it.However it is a MUCH tougher issue after the fact IMO

Ferd