View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
(female)

Heartbroken73 HB User
Husband of 8 years lied about STD

I recently had an episode that terrified me. I told my husband immediately that I thought something was wrong. I went to the Doctors and he had no desire to go. He said if it's herpes, I better not give it to him. Later he told me that he loved me no matter what and we actually had sex a couple times before the test results came back. He did however insist we use condoms. Which i agreed. I got the results back, I am postive for HerpesII.
Later that week he was sick and decided to go to MedCheck. On the paperwork it listed current medications. Two of which were for Herpes. I confronted him and he said he didn't know what they were for.
Our medical insurance is under my name. I did call and confirm with his doctors office that it was specifically for Herpes outbreaks. He had requested refils through our pharmacy atleast 10 times in the past 2 years. He finally told me that he does in fact have it. He has had it for over 20+ years. He said he was embarrassed to tell me.
I am so upset. My husband has lied to me. Infected me and he was going to make me believe it was my fault for bringing into our marriage. And eventually say that I infected him. WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THIS???