View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
(male)

dczech1 HB User
Pain in ear, down neck, and watery eyes. Is this muscle or nerve related? Please help

So a few months go I was complaining of having a headache along with ear pain and watery eyes making it hard to see. I had a myringotomy after having an middle ear infection during the summer. But since I couldnt handle the tubes, I had the tubes removed. Since then, I have been having a pain in my left ear running down the side of my head and I sometimes feel it down my neck. Whenever I yawn, the left side of the my head feels tight. In fact it feels constantly tight. Its hard for me study and focus on things, I feel low on energy, and this is driving me crazy.
I had a CT and MRI and it all came back fine. I dont know what is going on? Can it be a muscle or a nerve? When I put my hand over my left eye, it kind of gets blurry and clear and rotates like that. I went to my neurologist and she said my eyes look fine, so im convinced this is a side effect to whats happening. Can someone please help me or have any other suggestion? Thank you!