View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Husband of 8 years lied about STD

I have an acquaintance (friend of a friend) who has never told her husband that she has herpes. They have been married about 5 years and they have a 2 yr old son. She made a huge deal out of telling everyone that she was having the baby via c-section because she said she wanted to "preserve the area" and avoid an episiotomy or stretching or whatever. I didn't know she had it until my friend told me and then I just felt bad for her husband who is totally clueless about it.

So my point for telling you is that it's not uncommon for spouses to withhold that kind of info. I think it's a shady thing to do and I'm sorry that your husband lied. I don't have a whole lot of patience for people like him so I guess I don't have anything positive to say. I think I'd probably scream at him for 45 minutes about it but that wouldn't solve the problem. Sorry I don't have any good advice for you this time.