View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: my head hurts for over a month!!!!

Are the headaches the only symptom you have, or are there other symptoms that started at about the same time? Any head trauma? Family history of migraines? Did the Dr give you any idea what he thought the headaches were from? Have you started any new meds or foods or supplements that could be a factor? Did the Dr give you anything to take for the headaches or advice? Because of your anxiety about this, I would ask the neurologist to do a CT, MRI or MRA just to rule out anything serious. I assume your BP is ok? BCP can cause migraines, so if recently started on birth control pills, that could be the culprit. Some additional info would be helpful. Does the sun cause headaches? Many Drs will do tests just to alleviate someon'es anxiety, but the answer may be simple and eliminate the need for an expensive test if the history is thoroughly examined.