View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #6
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: dots on my penis

Worry can make you sick in a lot of ways especially digestive, but I don't think that it could do this.

Does it feel like anything? (I mean is it numb or sensitive or really sensitive? Does it itch or hurt?) Has there ever been any pain or irritation in that area?

Here's something speculative, is the skin really tight when you have an erection? (or is there any slackness to it? can the skin move at all? or is it stretched very tight?) If the skin is painfully (or almost painfully) tight with an erection, it makes the skin more likely to tear. This also takes place at the scar. I think usually these tears are really tiny and don't look like anything (though they can sting a lot). Maybe such a tear might also be able to form a noticeable scar on healing. I've never seen that before though, so I have no idea what it might look like.

Incidentally, I don't know if it was obvious, but this excessive (potentially painful) skin tightness can only result from circumcision. And then, the weak point where the skin can tear, the scar, doesn't exist except after circumcision. It seems like you might be among the men most shortchanged by circumcision. It's a real shame what a good idea everyone thought it was when we were infants.

Last edited by mc7; 02-01-2013 at 09:40 PM.