View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Husband of 8 years lied about STD

Your husband has been taking anti viral medication to mainly protect you as herpes outbreaks are few and far between and generally last a few weeks. I have had it since 1981 and have had no outbreaks since 1985. By him taking these medications it will reduce his chances of transmitting it to you, however there is still a small chance it will be passed to you.. He may have felt that by taking these medications the risk to you was nill hence the surprise when he leaned you contracted it. I was married for 11 years and never told my wife and I never took meds for it. Your husband did alot more than I did and in my opinion should be commended for taking the medication even though he lied to you about it which should not be condoned. Many people say you have the right to walk out of your marriage and that is your choice and the other is to forgive .