View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

backhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB Userbackhurtz HB User
Re: New here, worried and scared

Hi Reece,
I was hoping to see a reply from you.....
I could be getting way ahead of myself......I got sent for three tests, all three of which came back in a not so great way- my mammo came back and had to go back for more films and bilateral ultrasounds for microcalcifications that didn't exist a few years ago....still waiting for the results for the second set of films and ultrasound for that done yesterday- my bone density test came back with osteopenia- I know it's not that bad, but I am only 49 and never had any idea that I was at risk for osteoporosis, although I do have osteonecrosis in my wrist... And now the ultrasound fna-I guess it was the look on their faces at the radiologist- to have all three tests come back not "all's clear" has thrown me for a loop.
As far as any blood work being done, it hasn't as of yet....but they were in a hurry to get me back in for the thyroid biopsy. I got a call about the test results the very next day after it was done....with a schedule the biopsy as soon as possible....so that is what is contributing to my concerns.
I hope that you are right, that it is all for nothing and they are just making me more gray before my time...LOL