[QUOTE=teteri66;5130323]That doesn't leave much time to change your mind, does it? Remember that this is not an emergency situation. You have time to reconsider, even if you are scheduled for surgery on the 12th. Do you have your insurance clearance for the surgery?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it has come down to an emergency situation
I cant stand for more then 20mins, walking is now a shuffle & all cry out all night in pain
Because I have exhuasted all my FMLA & Med Leave at work my company has decided to "let me go with the eligibilty of re-hire"
My insurance has approved surgery for the 12th and I fear if I dont do it then I will not have the coverage to do it later :/