View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Heatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB User
Re: Got ablation today...

Period #3 has come and gone. I am still getting a few zits here and there around that time as well as minor PMS. One thing I did notice that went away. Usually a week before my period would come I would get sore, really sore. My neck, my body, vomitty, etc. This has since gone away as well. I have not have a period since my procedure and all the side effects from the procedure are gone. I think I'm going to let this thread go now, if anything changes in the future I will let you girls now but for now this has done what it was supposed to.

Please remember don't believe everything you read on the internet! What works for some might not others. My whole goal was to give the ladies contemplating something positive to read. I hope I have done that. This procedure has been a blessing for me. There are risks involved in everything in life. It's your decision to make, I'm happy I made this one. Best choice ever, no more periods!

Last edited by Heatherx5; 02-10-2013 at 06:49 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Heatherx5 For This Useful Post:
sadie683 (03-18-2013)