View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

wyowoman78 HB User
13 yr old daughter is very violent and abusive

I am at such a loss! My 13 yr old daughter has been different since the day she was born. She has been angry since the day she was born! It has gotten worse as she has gotten older. Last year she began to abuse my other children as well as my MIL,her father and myself. She tried to litterly rip her older sisters face off then tried to suffocate her,she has slammed her little brothers arems/hands in doors,she kicked and broke my MILs wrist,attempted to chock her dad and has repeatedly hit/kicked me most recently dislocating my thumb.ASLong with all this she has threatened to kill us all numerous times and has been very discriptive how she would do it. We have had her in several mental health facilities over the last year with no real progress. She makes them believe she is ready to come home and then when she gets home it hell all over again. She has been diagnoised with multiple disorders in this time most recently with MDD and is on Geodon for phycosis and Cymbalta. We have exhusted all other med. options for this disorder according to her Dr. I feel like we may have no other option but to send her away again however we would rather not. I am just wondering if others have had issues like this and if so what did/would they do? Sorry about the spelling. I am going on next to no sleep!

Last edited by wyowoman78; 02-11-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Forgot something