View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User
Re: Get off fentanyl with withdrawls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmi123 View Post
Is there anyway to get off fentanyl patches with withdrawls? I do have Percocet 10/325 and I am wondering if I use them will I still have withdrawls? I have chronic pancreatitis and RA so honestly I am not sure if I can have a life without but it is always hanging over my head that I have to have a patch on. So I am wanting to just use Percocet so I feel like I have some kind of control. Thanks
Not sure if you mean *with withdrawals*......or do you mean WITHOUT withdrawals?

Are you sure the Percocets you have are not actually hydrocodone(brand name Norco)? As the dose you stated is (NORCO) which is 10mgs of hydrocodone,and 325mgs of acetaminophen?

The other question I have is which is much more important is why would your doctor suddenly take you off Fentanyl patches....as that is a MUCH stronger opiate than either Norco,or Percocets for that matter?

Ferd