View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
(female)

LilMarieLyons13 HB User
Question really need some help on this :(

so i am in a bit of an uncomfortable situation..
anyways i had a sexual physical and pap smear back in may and i came back negative of any diseases cancers etc..

anyways sadly im susceptible to yeast infections.. and until this point whenever i get one i take immediate actions and at the slightest symptoms start eating yogourt and then it goes away... but not this time

i am not 100% sure if this is a yeast infection this time..
a few weeks ago my dentist prescribed me omoxiccilin for an infection in my tooth but my symptoms didnt start until a few days ago

my symtoms are
:itchiness
: inflamed and sore
ain when urinatiing
:burning
: clear discharge=not really smelly
' painful sex

i was able to rule it out as a yeast infection before but im not sure what it is this time.. i did some reading online about condoms that use spermicide because it seems anytime i use trojan condoms i get these symptoms.. so im not sure if its the condoms or the pills i was on

my boyfriend has it as well i guess i passed it to him
he was having itchy testicles, peeling skin under foreskin and around head and a bit of burning too, he took a bath in epson salts and his symptoms seem to have subsided. anyways just to add we normally dont use condoms and we are both clean of any STD'S... i have wrote in previous threads i cheated but after that happened i was checked and came back clean.
he is loyal to me and has never cheated... so theres no worry there
i just wanna know what this might be and if anybody could know the cause of this and if this has happened to you what u did about it..
im gonna go to the walk in tomorrow and while im in my old home town im gonna schedule a physcal as i was due for one in october

thanks any help is welcome