Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #49
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Follow up on car accident

Im sorry pebble that I just saw this post! I have read alot about jerks when reading about arachnoiditis, not that i think you have it just when i would see "cramps, spasms, myoclonic jerks" i thought it just meant muscle spasms. Then, I started having charley horses & thought ok spasms & cramps must mean charley horses. Then, i started having involuntary jerks like i was startled involving my neck, then just one arm, or my leg. So, when there is nerve compression or nerve irritation or nerve damage that is when these neurological neuropathy jerks happen pain is the sensory neuropathy like numness but the motor nerve neuropathy causes these jerks, cramps, spasms. You are certainly well versed in muscle spasms & i trust that you know it isnt a muscle. However, one interesting thing that has happened with me is that they have stopped since i discontinued tizanadine along with that vibrating buzzing & the electrical bolts in feet. How are they now, i havent talked to you in a few days?