Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #52
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

Gmak:

Not much occurring on the MRI I am waiting for the pre-cert. So hopefully the MRI will be done shortly.

I agree with the impact my neck did go forward then back again. Dont forget I got hit in the rear then hit the car in front of me so there were 2 impacts.

I have been living off of the oxycodone and tizanidine. At times it really affects me to the point I dont want to drive. I can take the medication and feel ok from it, but 1 when driving my neck really feels tight to begin with, BUT then if I am at home and on the computer all of a sudden it hits me and I can't keep awake. It get extremely drowsy to the point of almost falling asleep at the computer. So I am worried that this will happen if and when I am driving. So I avoid it.

I have been keeping a record log of when and what times I take the oxycodone and tizanidine. I do this since at times if I rely on my memory sometimes I forget the time. The oxycodone can be take 1 tablet every 6 hours. I am afraid of taking it too early.

But I have been so tired. Dont know if it caught up with me but I sleep in spurts. Friday and today Saturday I have slept the time away. Sleeping most of Friday away and slept most of Saturday morning. I just cant get into gear. Dont know if its the medication doing it to me or a combination of the 2.

Will keep you posted on the MRI when it is to be done and the outcome.