Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #54
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

It has been a horrible few days. This morning was the first time that I got up to get out. I had to since I needed to get to the food store.

I have felt an extra strain on the neck lately while I am driving. And those involuntary movements are driving me nuts. Now I get it at times in my legs but more so the upper extremities.

I can be lying down and actually be dozing off when all of a sudden there is an involuntary movement in my arms; like a jolt causing me to jump a little and wake me up. I never know when the movements will happen but it seems to be happening more so when I am lying down trying to get some sleep.

I am not sure why the past few days I have not been able to move. I actually havent taken the oxycodone or tizanidine in a few days. But I would wake up in the morning then figure I still have a littel time before i get up and before I know it it is several hours later. Not sure if the medication is doing this to me or not.

But felt like I've been in a fog lately.

As to what meds I can take not sure because of the kidney factor.

Still waiting to hear about the pre-cert for the MRI from the auto accident. This will get resolved sooner or later.

The neck I was told I was getting secondary effects from the Pump Implant so I cant rely on that for relief.

Hopefully this week I'll have some sort of answer on whats going on.