Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #56
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

I was asked at the time of the accident if I wanted to be checked out. I refused.

I'm not sure what to make of the neck. Today isn't bad. But the other days really bothered me. And the Involuntary Movements I think they started after the accident. I can't say if they are related to the accident or not since I don't know what is causing them.

But as I've said before I was getting relief in the neck from the implant before the accident but that seemed to stop after the accident. I can see my head going back and forth from the jolt so tough to say what it did to my neck.

I've had more stiffness in my hands too since the accident. A few occasions of numbness in the hands/arms but only occurred a few times.

I dont know what to think anymore or where to turn. I dread the MRI again. More later when I can think clearly.