Thread: IBS 20yr Misery
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:27 AM   #76
(female)

nnairret HB User
Re: IBS 20yr Misery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouAnn53 View Post
This may be a long thread, but my so called IBS is 20yrs. I am 59 years old and have been suffering for about 20yrs. Here is how is goes: I get the urge to have a bowel movement, visit the bathroom and relieve myself. No pain, no problem. About 20 min to 1/2 hour later, I once again get the urge to visit the bathroom again....this time I have a little intestinal pain, and bowels are a little softer. I finish this visit and again about 1/2 hour later I visit the bathroom again, intestinal pain is growing more intense with each visit. To make a long story short, I visit the bathroom every half hour for around three to four hours, BUT have no more bowels to pass, and my intestinal track is having extremely intense spasms trying to pass bowel that is no longer there. The pain is my lower stomach is as severe as childbirth, my rectum is trying to push out something that is NOT there. The pain is enough to make me want to scream as though I am having a baby. I know the pain of childbirth. I had a colonoscopy 9 years ago and they removed two non-cancerous polyps and told me to come back in 10yrs. I currently am taking 60mg of dicyclomine when I get an attack. I have lost no weight. I do have bright red blood in the toilet and blame this on hemmorids. Does anyone have any of these severe spastic colon symptoms??
hi louann.this is old fashioned but it works well and at the time you really need . charcoal , either in a tablet or out of the fire place , makes no diff if you burning good wood.i have seen it do wonders even though it sounds a little quirkey haha.gastro gone in mate 15minutes.a new farm worker started on the farm.nice girl , 20 years old with really bad ibs sympoms anyway i clicked on an told her , she tried it.LOVE it so much its become what she reaches for.haha you cant just pop to the loo out on the farm .good on ya mate.