View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
(female)

jobi779 HB User
Wink Re: Menopausal Hell in need of menopausal help..

AAhh sweety, I feel for you!!!! It is just what it is and its not pretty. But you are not going crazy and you are not alone. Apparently the vaginal issues are from lack of hormones so you should probably be adding those back into your body. Body odour does change, everywhere. Insomnia is horrible and makes everything else seem so much worse. I take a natural product called GABBA for anxiety and sleep and if its really bad I take half a sleeping pill which is not my best as I feel a little groggy in the morning but at least I have slept! Exercise, just walking, is vital for those sore feet of yours as is a good foot rub and a bath with one cup of epsom salts. I am new to menopause and have gone onto HRT only 6 days ago and feel equally as hideous with other symptoms. Sometimes I also think that I have some rare disease that nobody has heard of before which then sets my anxiety on a marathon. The key, I think, is to just allow it all and not fight it, if that is even possible. I feel better when I smile and remind myself that it is menopause and this too will pass with the correct supplements, nutrition, exercise and hormones. I have also heard that Vitamin D is vital whilst going through all of this. Ask your Dr to check out your testosterone, estrogen and progesterone levels and see what you are lacking and ask him to put them back. My sister, who has been in menopause for about 3 years, told me that as soon as I surrender to it and accept that I am never going to be who I was 5 years ago the sooner I will be happy. I am working on that. Have a happy day, regardless and keep us posted. Lots of love to you