Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #61
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Car accident

Pebble, I am hoping this settles down, i looked up ramipril & there were other ACE inhibitors listed but the side effects of ramipril were hard to diffirentiate from diabetic symptoms & side effects from narcotic, pump meds & kidney disease in general. Is there a chance the stiffness, numbness in hands could be fluid retention esp since the ramipril is stopped & hows the bp off the medicine? Of all of us, the neck pain & neuropathy symptoms are certainly "founded" with the amount of surgeries, rods, etc but i wonder what the MRI will reveal since after the wreck is when they got worse. Have the sleeping for " days" or longer than usual improved? The general " not having as good of days" subsided in the least? It sounds like no but i have & will keep praying because you were doing better until the wreck. Dr appt this week or next? All my best hopes to you & if wishing made it so you would be great! Volunteering with your servant heart would be happening because i hope, wish & pray these things for you my valuable friend. I only wish i could help like you helped me one terrible night when you understood instead of feeling sorry for me with not a shred of empathy! I will never forget it!

Last edited by gmak; 02-21-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: wording