View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #22
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Very stressed out about possible HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty1 View Post
Thanks for the support Trish, but I'm not in the clear just yet. Like Apollo said the odds are in my favor, but I still need an additional test. I'm just trying my best to stay positive and relax. It's really hard too considering I have a sore throat and constantly find myself feeling lightheaded. I'm doing it through. I'm going to an ENT to get my throat checked out soon and hopefully I'll be a little more at ease then. Thanks again everyone that has shared to this thread. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Well any symptoms you have are not HIV realted thats for sure, because if they were you would have tested positive. So forget symptoms now, it will only make you feel worse and play on your mind. Its also unlikley she even had HIV and she could be on this very forum posting about a risk with somone who she thinks has HIV, so do you see my point

Just take a test at 12 weeks, all being well, you will be posting your negative results.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".