Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #64
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

Hi. Overall I am happy with the pump that was implanted. While it hasn't taken the pain away 100% I feel that it is working 80% of the time. If the rest of my spine feels strained then I may feel it a little bit more too in the mid-low back. I do take a "Bolus" of 0.100 mL that is programmed once every 8 hours to give me a little extra boost. So I am happy I went thru it. Well worth it for me.

Should now be able to proceed with MRI of the cervical spine to see what's related if anything to the accident. Should be able to compare the MRI done back in December to the one that hopefully will be done in the next week or so. Keeping my fingers crossed.

After the impact then hitting the car in front of me I can see my head going forward & backward after the impacts. And with everything alreaed wrong with the cervical spine and surgeries already done my neck didn't need any sort of trauma to add insult to injury already. Whether it is a substantial difference in whats wrong even the the slightest change for me I really didn't need.
Time will tell where I am headed. Keeping fingers crossed at this point. More later. Thanks all for the support!