Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #66
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

nochange:

Thanks for the words. I agree I am one of the unlucky ones. For whatever reason things have happened the way they did. I can't worry about WHY things happened at this point its a matter of HOW to cope with the way life had dealt me the hand it has.

As to the accident, I was driving a compact car I guess. Chevy Prism. And while the impact was not severe in that we were going 50 mph, we were in stop and go traffic it was enough of an impact to feel the jolt. First time I was in an accident where I can say I felt something from the accident.

And yes to have this upon top of years of issues doesn't help me any. And no I am not in my 20's where I can bounce right back. I will be 60 in June.

So now I have to figure out what the accident did not my neck and hoping that it can be seen on the MRI films. The problem I have with getting an accurate diagnosis on anything is that with Harrington rods in place that tends to obstuct the view and difficult to get clear pictures at certain levels in my neck. So will the MRI be able to show something, cant say until it is done. Time will tell.