View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #43
Veteran
(female)

Haydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB User
Smile Re: Basal Joint surgery

hello ''one happy woman,'' linda,
fantastic news, you've done so well with your pt,congratulations from me to you.
i am very pleased for you.
seeing that you have healed so well this time, your 2nd hand surgery on 11.july will be much easier on you, (like mine was)

lucky you to have only 3 more pt sessions. this is exactly what you wanted before you go to florida. yay!

i am keeping busy, not bored at all here as i have loads of reading to do, visitors to chat to and appointments to keep. i must admit, i am counting the days until this micro-plastic splint is removed. 20.march.

question please, linda.
you say you have a weight limit of 30 lbs because of your knees. is it not possible to lift the weights whilst seated? or is it a must to stand?

i am also able to lift light objects with my fingers whilst keeping my forefinger straight. my splint allows my fingers to be free. my thumb and forefinger are spread apart by the splint and covered by a bandage which i remove daily for cleanliness. i do not immerse my hand in water.

have a great weekend linda and keep up the good work with your hand
take care.
haydena.