View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #23
(male)

Leo255 HB UserLeo255 HB User
Re: My Journey to come off of PPI's (At 2 weeks)

Just a little update, some on my health, some on my life. I don't think I have improvement - Obviously, there are sometimes good days, but I just have chronic pain. Don't get me wrong, it's still better than when I was on the PPI's, and when I was under severe rebound, but pain is pain, and it affects me at least every other day. I'm not trying to make excuses, but it just flat out inhibits your life and what you can do.

As far as my life, I made a big sale, and my parents have softened up a bit. They also want me to go back to school, and I do to. I want to go back for a second major in Computer Science, or Information Technology at one of the better schools, the University of California's (i.e. UCLA, UC Berkely, UC Irvine, UC Davis, UC SD, etc.) My first major was psychology at a state college, and I had graduated about 5 years ago (stopped working in the field a while ago because of not the most ideal pay & stressful jobs).

To get to there, though, I need to finish the lower divisional course-work at a community college. The problem is that it's hard enough when you're completely healthy to get great grades and then into one of these schools - The competition is just flat out fierce. If I still have chronic pain, to be completely honest, it's going to make this goal much, much harder to achieve.

Last edited by Leo255; 03-05-2013 at 03:11 PM.