View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
(female)

MyBuddy HB User
Cool I Need Some Encouragement to Quit Smoking

Hi Everyone
This is the very first time I ever posted anything on a board like this. I am trying to quit smoking after on and off for a very long time. I am so excited but scared I need a little encouragement !! This is my first night I did quit once before for seven months never gained a pound because I replaced cigs with water. Something I never did was drink enough water and it worked; everytime I drank I told myself I was flushing the nicotine out of my body and it felt awesome lol. I know I can do this I need to for my little Grandson and my dog (I think he may get secondhand smoke) Anyhow I just thought if I made a commitment to this board to quit you all might give me some will power to keep it going. You see I am fighting for my life right now just had Breast Cancer surgery and I'm doing well getting ready for radiation and the all mighty anti estrogen therapy but that a whole different topic... So hopefully I can do this and make myself a healthy person. Hope to hear from someone on this I will check tomorrow Thanks for Listening God Bless