View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #82
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: This may be the time... coming off Cymbalta

Spacy is an understatement at times. I did some really bonehead things that amazed even myself. The looks from others like you can't really be that forgetful or that big of an airhead. I believe that had to of had something to do with me loosing my job (permanent lay off they called it) and not even having a chance of being called back. At least they allowed me unemployment and an extra month of health ins.
I'm not even completely off yet and I feel the difference in my thought processes, emotions etc.

I have read so much on the brain zaps but never even a slight explanation of what they feel like. Still trying to figure that out
When I was starting cymbalta with the first dosage increase I had what I'd describe as the sound of a big electrical transformer buzzing loud and deep inside my head, so much so that I could almost feel the vibration in my brain. hard to explain exactly. I know it happened once for sure, maybe 2 times. Myself, I'd consider that a zap! That there should have been my first clue this wasn't any ordinary drug and should have run away from it then.