View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: I never want to go out- am I depressed? My partner still goes out loads- never se

I'm sure others will chime in but I'll give you a quick opinion of what I think. Personally, it sounds like a classic case of you two not being in the same "place". It happens all the time. I'm guessing you two have very different types of jobs and therefore are around a different level of folks during the day. You sound very intellectually curious and driven, leaning towards a settled lifestyle and he's still in a party adolescent state of mind. Obviously the two of you are not operating on the same wavelength and eventually one of you will gravitate towards the other's lifestyle or one of you will break away and go it on your own. I doubt things will be able to continue much longer as they are. You should talk to him to find out if he thinks he'll be ready to join you in the relationship in the near future. If not, I'd start making plans for life without him. I wish you the Best!