Sudden Muscle Fatigue/Can't use muscles
I am a 23 year old male and use to be very active/fit. About 2 weeks ago I had a sudden lack in muscle stamina. It has become so sever that I can no longer do a push up and I walk super slow! My muscles feel as though they do not work. This muscle weakness affects my whole body, so I can no longer do any physical activities beyond walking and everyday activities.
1. Mental cloudyness, easily forget things/forget things mid though or convo (5-8 years?)
2. Trouble concentrating (majority of life)
3. Constipation (approximately 3 months)
4. Tinnitus (2 years)
5. Cannot tolerate cold temps (more severe in past 3 months)
6. Irritable and depressed (more severe in past 3 months)
I have recently been diagnosed with hemochromatosis but have normal iron levels and I am gluten intolerant (currently waiting for a celiac diagnoses) but I do not eat gluten.
Do my symptoms sound like they could possibly be MS?
Thank you for the help!