View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
(female)

IrishAD HB UserIrishAD HB UserIrishAD HB UserIrishAD HB UserIrishAD HB User
Re: hallux rigidus surgery

I'm not familiar with your surgery, but I can sympathize about agonizing over the decision making process. I'm 4 days post op from my surgery. It took me a few years to make this decision to have this surgery. Actually I injured myself again, and that was the last straw for me, I couldn't take it anymore!! I wish I had done this a few years ago. I tried everything else, suffered through several injuries, including severe sprains, fractures, dislocation....everything!! I was afraid that I would open up a whole other set of problems by having this surgery.

Finally I took everything into my own hands, I did a ton if research, I found a great suergon and I made sure I knew everything possible about the surgery, recovery and everything in between. I feel like I made the right decision and can't wait to get my life back!!

Good luck in your decision and do what is best for you and your quality of life.

The Following User Says Thank You to IrishAD For This Useful Post:
bruce587 (03-10-2013)